The St. Laurent Book Club meet to enjoy and discuss a wide variety of books selected by book club members.
All are welcome.
Upcoming dates and books:
- Thursday, November 24th, 10am to 12pm - Silence of the Girls by Pat Barker
- Thursday, January 26th, 10am to 12pm - The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- Thursday, February 23rd, 10am to 12pm - How to Pronounce Knife by Souvankham Thammavongsa
- Thursday, March 23rd, 10am to 12pm - The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- Thursday, April 27th, 10am to 12pm - Washington Black by Esi Edugyan