OPL will be adjusting its hours of operation and modifying services as of Monday, January 10, 2022, given the uncertainty of the pandemic and current staffing pressures.
Please visit the OPL website’s Hours and locations for modified hours.
Customers will still be able to:
• Browse and borrow collections
• Pick up holds
• Return materials 24/7 via book drops
• Use public computers for one (1) hour
• Get assistance from staff
• Register for a new library card or renew memberships
• Pay fees
• Printing and lamination services
The following services will be suspended:
• Seating, study carrels and lounge areas
• In-branch use of newspaper and magazines
• Creation spaces
Customers may also notice a delay in services and receiving requested (hold) items.
Customers with pre-booked public computer sessions will receive an email from OPL advising of the cancellation or modification of their booking to align with the new service hours.